3 February 2015
At the start of each new year, we focus on fundraising for only a few weeks.
Donations help us have greater impact throughout the year ahead in promoting and supporting the small house movement.
Those who give are added to our listing of contributing members.
As we start a new year, it’s good time to reflect back on what’s been accomplished and what we hope to do in the months ahead.
This past year has been amazing. Here are just a few highlights of what we’ve accomplished this past year:
- We’ve been able to help with the launch of two major network television shows focused on the small house movement: Tiny House Nation and Tiny House Hunting.
- We helped with the website launch for a local small house group, TinyHouseIowaCity.com.
- We’ve connected with major media from coast to coast and around the world.
- We’ve responded to numerous emails and phone calls from those wanting to embrace smaller, simpler, and more sustainable living.
- We’ve also helped promote small house designers and builders.
- Our website now has almost 17,000 followers through direct subscriptions and various social media sites.
If you you’re able and willing, please consider giving or our work as indicated above.
Thanks. I want to thank the global team of volunteers and contributors “behind the scenes” who help make all this possible. I’m very grateful to the many people who continue to uphold and advance the mission of the Small House Society.
Everyone who is connected with the Small House Society at any level is part of the success and progress of the movement. However you’re involved, your work is appreciated and having an impact.
Thanks again for your support. Please let me know if there is any way that the Small House Society can serve you better.
Gregory Johnson, Facilitator, President, Co-Founder
Small House Society
E-Mail: shs @ resourcesforlife.com (without spaces)
Postal: c/o Resources for Life, PO Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717
Phone: (319) 621-4911
Subscribe. Enter your email address below and click the Join Now button to be notified when the latest Small House Society newsletter is available.
* * *
Global Reach. During a typical week, we have thousands of visitors from over 120 countries visiting our website. The map below is just a snapshot of just a few hours. So, the need for additional helpers is great. We have over 15,000 people that we communicate each month through email, phone, or these updates. Click for a larger image.